1/12/08

About Me

Wendy Bale
I am a wife to a hunk of a man who I love very much
 I am a mother of a beautiful baby boy who is my world!
I love to have fun and make people laugh!
I might be a little OCD because I'm all about little details!
I like things being as perfect as possible!
So I will fix your hair, necklaces, pant cuffs, and whatever else looks "off"
I would say that I am very much right brained!
I love being creative, from scrapbooking and crafts to home decorating!
Anything that lets me express my creativity!
I am a licensed, self taught photographer with many classes and workshops under my belt
I have dedicated hours upon hours to learning as much as I can, and I continue to research
and put time into learning how to become a better photographer for my clients!
I have been in business for 3 years now and couldn't love it more!