1/14/08

Pricing And Info

Pricing:
contact me for a quote
*mini sessions are also available*

Session Info:
All full sessions include a CD with 35 to 40 fully edited images
OF YOUR CHOICE,
with the copyright so you can print where you want, and want you want
This means.. instead of me just picking the images that you will get on your CD
you will be able to pick the ones you want me to edit for you!
I feel.. its your money, your pictures..
they might as well be the ones YOU love!
I upload the pictures onto a password protected website so then you can go through
and pick the pictures that you want to be edited
If you would like more images to be edited, they cost $5.00 an image
*mini sessions will only get 17 pictures*

I also have print packages if you are more interesed in that then the CD package

Payment is due at the time of service unless other arrangements have been made

Sessions will usually last anywhere from an hour to two hours

Location is up to you, I can help you pick based on what "style/look" you want to achieve
We can go to 2-3 different locations if they are close in the area

Traveling fees will apply if location is outside of the St. George area

You can bring 2 to 3 outfits to change into if you would like, I don't charge extra for that

I do offer printing with a professional company and they are to die for!
If you are interested in getting prints from there, I can give you prices.
If you just want prints instead of the CD, make sure to let me know when booking your session

I also offer different products such as customized announcements/greeting cards
and hardcover photo albums. For more information on those, contact me

Once you pick your images allow 2 to 3 weeks to get the CD
Weddings will take 6 to 8 weeks
Rush orders will cost extra

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me