12/22/10

Ambree and Kash {Southern Utah Photographer}

I know I am completely bias, but I think me and Kas
have the CUTEST nieces in the world!
Miss Ambree is the newest addition to our 100% adorable niece clan
Just look at those blue eyes and chubby cheeks!
Awwwh she's so cute!
She is just a little over 2 months old, and she has a new little cousin
who made his grand entrance this month, on Dec. 9th
When we took these pictures, Kash was only 9 days old.
He is so cute, and so little. I just wanted to cuddle and love on him!
My sister in law and her sister had bought some matching Santa suits and wanted some
pictures done, so I was more than willing when they had asked me if I would do them.
The first pictures are of Ambree
Then of Kash
and then of them together in their Santa suits
For more of these unbelievably adorable duo, click HERE







KASH










No comments: